The beginning part just shows the movements Alby can do such as moving on the z-axis and jumping:
The next part is just a mad dash to the next block in order to introduce the meter and the sun damage. We need to create arrow signs the player will keep going. The next component is the umbrella check point. We need to bake a shadow underneath this so they know they are safe. I changed it so you get all of your health back. Where's the texture for the umbrella?
The next few parts just show the basic aspects of the level such as:
3) sticking to the bottom of a platform while its moving. For some reason he won't move with the platform when he's stuck to it anymore.
Finally, we have the climbing of green blocks and getting the ice-cream! Need to fix the prefab for ice-cream. I didn't know where the code was for it so I left it for now.Now that I play this tutorial I think I might need to change some things around so you don't have to go as far back if you die. Like introducing the glass blocks while introducing the sun. Speed up the platforms, but I'm going to see what my cohorts say.





No comments:
Post a Comment