Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January 25, 2011 Notes

Research
·         Games that will work for you particular agenda (good match), something that is doable
o   Don’t be afraid to look retro
o   Notes on blog
·         PowerPoint on game
o   5 minutes
·         Reasonable authority on agenda
Video
·         Don’t be afraid of wild ideas
·         Started large groups then split to smaller
·         No person has no the perfect idea
o   Getting ideas off of wild ideas (other people)
·         People who think outside the box
·         Being able to sketch up something quickly on paper
o   Vote
·         Does not matter what you design
·         Hold back criticism
·         Build on ideas of others
·         Enlightened trial and error
·         Fail error and often
·         If you don’t work under time constraints, you would never get anything done
·         Social Science- what people want, what people like

d

D

1 comment:

  1. Sarah,

    I think that I understand your "short-hand". I believe you got it. Does it sound plausible?

    Marty Clayton

    ReplyDelete