Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Level Refined

Ah! It's been an exhausting night! I've been working since 4:00 this afternoon (it's 12:17 right now).  What I've been working on is the level mechanics and making it better.  The first thing I changed was to make the platforms that move at the beginning of the level faster.  Then I made the stairs up to the monkey bars further apart.  I then refined the triggers for the slides, extended the slides, and made it so all the slides work.  I also made a new "special shadow" which will give back 50% of your health. When Rielly got his cool jumping mechanics in I made that the final obstacle of my level.  You have to climb up two walls using the stickiness, in the amount of time before your sunscreen runs out.  I also put in a temporary ending ice-cream (hopefully Morgan has finished that part.  Finally, I made the terrain all pretty and put in three different kinds grass and changed some textures.

No comments:

Post a Comment